The platform must meet these minimums to use the core features of SpryConnect and SpryNIL. However, additional hardware specifications, software, or browser plug-ins may be required to utilize future products and features.
Please note that you must have Admin access to your computer to install programs. Public or loaned (work or business) computers often do not allow file downloads or plugin installations and thus may not work with SpryConnect or SpryNIL.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer; Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or newer
- NOTE: Chromebooks operate with the Chrome OS, which is not supported by SpryConnect/SpryNIL, although you may experience success with some features. Please do not plan to rely solely on a Chromebook for your course work; you must ensure access to a device running a full-featured operating system within the supported versions noted above.
- NOTE: Unlike coaches and student-athletes with the mobile app access, school admin will not be able to perform any tasks on devices with a width smaller than 1200px for the best user experience.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- 20 GB of available hard-drive space
- Screen resolution: 1200x1024 or higher
- Internet connection: Download speed of at least 1.5 Mbps, 750 kbps upload
Recommended Browsers and Software
For best performance, use Mozilla Firefox(opens in a new window) or Google Chrome(opens in a new window). We do not recommend using Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser.
- Enable third-party cookies
- Enable notifications (to receive new message notifications)
- Google Chrome, version 57 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox, version 52 or higher
- Safari, version 12 or higher
- Microsoft Edge, version 89 or higher
- Opera, version 44 or higher
Mobile Device Compatibility
iOS Version: iOS 12.0 or higher
Android Version: Android 6.0 or higher
Recommended list of mobile devices:
- iPhone X and up
- Samsung Galaxy series
- Google Pixel
- LG G and V series
- Sony Xperia series
NOTE: iPads operate with the iPadOS, which is not supported by SpryConnect/SpryNIL, although you may experience success with some features. Please do not plan to rely solely on a iPad for your work; you must ensure access to a device running a full-featured operating system within the supported versions noted above.