SPRY Minimum Admin. Requirements
An administrator's platform must meet these minimums to use the core features of SpryConnect and SpryNIL. However, additional hardware specifications, software, or browser plug-ins may be required to utilize future products and features.
Please note that you must have Administrator access to your computer to install programs. Public or loaned (work or business) computers often do not allow file downloads or plugin installations and thus may not work with SpryConnect or SpryNIL.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or newer; Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or newer
- NOTE: Chromebooks operate with the Chrome OS, which is not supported by SpryConnect/SpryNIL, although you may experience success with some features. Please do not plan to rely solely on a Chromebook for your course work; you must ensure access to a device running a full-featured operating system within the supported versions noted above.
- NOTE: Although you can perform many SpryConnect tasks on mobile, not all of the SpryConnect features support a mobile format. As such, you cannot rely solely on a mobile device to complete tasks and projects and must ensure access to a device running a full-featured operating system within the supported versions noted above.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- 20 GB of available hard-drive space
- Screen resolution: 1280x1024 or higher
- Internet connection: Download speed of at least 1.5 Mbps, 750 kbps upload
- Webcam, microphone, and speakers
- Using a satellite internet provider may experience timeouts, IP address issues, session problems, or course mail issues caused by latency. Please try to use a different provider when accessing SpryConnect and SpryNIL.
Recommended Browsers and Software
For best performance, use Mozilla Firefox(opens in a new window) or Google Chrome(opens in a new window). We do not recommend using Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser.
- Enable third-party cookies
- Enable notifications (to receive new message notifications)