Overview: At the beginning of an academic year, Admin can easily approve rosters submitted by a team's coach or coaching staff.
- Begin in your Admin portal.
- Navigate to “Roster” icon in top right corner.
- Select "Roster Management".
- On the Roster Management screen, you will have the ability to view all team rosters.
- Under the "Roster Declaration status" column, look for team rosters that are ready for review, indicated by the orange icon.
- Next, on the right side of the screen, select "View Roster" for that team.
- When reviewing the roster, you will be able to see:
- Any student-athletes added to the roster by the coach
- Any changes in roster status by the coach
- When you have finished reviewing the roster, select the blue "Approve Roster" button in the bottom right corner of the roster page.
- Before submitting your approval, you will be prompted to select whether you'd like to invite all new student-athletes to join Spry and activate their accounts.
- Once the roster has been approved, the coach will be notified to confirm that their roster has received admin approval and all new student-athletes will receive invites to activate their accounts (if selected during approval in Step #10).
See approval process: