Overview: As an Admin, you can create customized forms to send to recruits (PSAs).
- Navigate to the 'Recruiting Forms' view.
- Select 'Template' and then 'New Template.'
- Add a Template Name and Template description for this form and choose 'Next.' Please keep in mind, when you send this form to a recruit, they will be able to see this information.
- Add any questions that you would like to share with the recruit:
Question Type Options:
Text: Simple, text-based question in which the respondent inputs text.
Multiple Choice: Text-based question in which the respondent has multiple options to select. This option is recommended when the user has less than five options.
Signature: Allows users to provide a digital signature directly from their mobile device.
Date: Allows users to select a date directly from a calendar.
Statement: This option required no action from the user. This should be used to share instructions or any message that doesn’t need a response. The user can also include a link within this option.
Legal: Allows the user to accept/not accept a statement.
Dropdown: Allows the user to single or multiple select options. This option is best used when the user has more than five options.
Attachment: Allows the user to attack one or multiple files.
Website Link: Allows the user to paste a website link as the answer formatted in http:// or https://
- Once you have added your questions, select "Create". Your new form will now appear under templates.