Overview: Admin can create a custom field on a student-athlete's profile to organize and store important information.
Customize fields in SA profile
Save custom fields to the SA profile.
Use the SA profile as the central location for all student-athlete information. Within the SA profile, you can create custom data fields in order to organize important information about your student-athletes.
- Navigate to "Roster Management" on the vertical navigation bar.
- From your roster, select any student-athlete's profile by clicking their name.
- Navigate to the tab where you wish to add a custom field. You can create custom fields under the Demographic and Academics tabs.
- Once on the tab, click the light blue "+ Add datafield" in the top right corner of the tab.
- A window will appear to create your custom datafield. For example, you may wish to add a student-athlete's Residence Hall or Clubs/Activities.
- Type the name of the new datafield.
- Add a value for this student-athlete. For example, if you've named the field "Residence Hall", the value is the name of the student-athlete's Residence Hall.
- Last, choose whether to add this datafield to only this SA OR all student-athletes on your roster. Adding to all SAs on the roster will simply add the field, not the value you've typed for this particular student-athlete.